If you are having a problem accessing this Web site please let us know and we will work to ensure accessibility. If you have any difficulty viewing any page with adaptive technology, please contact us so that we can improve this website. Please be as specific as possible in your description of the problem(s) encountered as well as the location on the web site.
In order to maximize accessibility, this site has been designed in conformance with:
- Technical Standards for Web-based Intranet and Internet Information and Applications (36 C.F.R. part 1194) as promulgated by the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board, pursuant to section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 794d).
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, as promulgated by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Dublin Core meta standard (version 1.1, revised), as promulgated by the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative
- hCard Microformat Standard as developed by Tantek Çelik and Brian Suda.
- PICS standard, as promulgated by the Word Wide Web Consortium and implemented by SafeSurf and the Internet Content Rating Association.
- Robot meta-tag standard, as promulgated by the Spidering BOF Group at the 1996 Distributed Indexing/Searching Workshop of the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Unicode 5.1.0 standard, as promulgated by the Unicode Consortium.
- XHTML 1.0 standard, as promulgated by the Word Wide Web Consortium.
Portable Document Format (PDF) files can be read with a PDF Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to read PDFs and complete PDF forms for printing. » Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
QuickTime can be used to view video and listen to audio. Players are available for several operating systems and platforms. » Download the latest version of QuickTime Media Player.
RealPlayer can be used to view video and listen to audio. Players are available for several operating systems and platforms. » Download the latest version of RealPlayer.
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. » Download the latest version of VLC Media Player.
Windows Media Player plays video and audio files on Windows operating systems. » Download the latest version of Windows Media Player